Aidfile Recovery Software Crack
Aidfile Recovery Software Crack Free Download is a professional data recovery software application for recovering files from deleted / formatted / repartition / missing drives / partition table damaged etc. It supports EXFAT / FAT32 / NTFS file systems. You can also download TogetherShare Data Recovery with Crack.
Aidfile Recovery Software 2020 can recover the data while there is an error happens to your software, for example: partition error writing, unintentional formatting, accidentally deletion, false backup, MBR losing, bad sector of BOOT, virus attack, Hackers Attack, conversion error, partition logic error, logical bad sectors of hard drives, partition table lost, ect. The success rate is exclusively high.
Aidfile Recovery Software Key Feature:
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Get back files after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
- Recover lost deleted partitions.
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- Recover formatted lost MS office word excel document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
- Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip, floppy disk or other storage media.
- Support EXFAT, FAT32, NTFS file systems.
- High quality of file recovery.
- And much more…
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 50 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Crack or Registered or Activate Aidfile Recovery Software?
- First download the latest version.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Turn off the Virus Guard.
- After Download Unpack or extract the rar file and open setup.
- Install the setup after install close it from everywhere.
- Open the ‘Crack’ or ‘Patch’ folder, copy and replace cracked file into installation folder.
- And use any serial key.
- After all of these enjoy the Aidfile Recovery Software Latest Version of 2020.
Please Share it. Sharing is Always Caring